Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - This case if perfect for a build with a microATX motherboard for someone who wants something a little more compact.
- Plenty of room for cable management behind the case.
- Window on side is massive and shows all the beauty inside.
- Comes with all black cables for things like front connector and front usb's. This is great because you don't have any ugly colored wires showing.
- comes with intake and PSU air filter so that your case doesn't get as much dust in it.
- The SSD and 3.5 bays can be removed.
- Can mount one 120 mm radiator on back and two 240 mm radiators on top and front for water cooling or closed looped setups such as the h100i.
Cons: - Flimsy panel on the window panel. I feel like I could break this thing in half with no trouble at all.
- Installing a radiator on the top can cause clearance issues with the 5.25" bay where you would put your CD reader/writer in.
- The window can scratch very easily so be careful when taking off and setting aside when working on your setup.
- Does not come with a fan controller. This can be a problem with anyone that plans on putting a lot of case fans into your system. Either make sure your motherboard enough plug-ins or invest in a fan controller.
Other Thoughts: This case is not really that much smaller than a Mid size tower. Actually I have worked in some Mid size towers that are actually smaller than this. So keep that in mind if you plan on buying this case.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - It's quiet even though there are quieter fans. I can't really hear this thing even when turned to 12v through my Fractal fan controller.
- Great Looks. It has a simple design that looks great IMO.
- Comes with White, Red and Blue rings to fit into a color themed build.
- Very popular, I see these in a lot of builds due to the Corsair name brand, but with that being said every Corsair product I have owned has worked flawlessly.
- Provides great static pressure for radiators and CPU heatsinks. I currently have mine on the CPU headsinks and my CPU stays nice and cool.
Cons: - Seems petty but the blue is more of a baby instead of a normal blue. It didn't fit the blues I had in my build so I sprayed it with some darker blue plastic spray paint.
- The rubber mounting holes are a little hard to install. This could probably be a pro though because the rubber feet help reduce noise.
Other Thoughts: This is the static pressure version which is for heatsinks and radiators. If you're looking for case fans for your case check out the Corsair AF case fans.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: LOGISYS Computer AC2200 92mm Hydro CPU Cooler
Pros: Works better than stock cooler.
Nice blue fan for anyone looking for a blue color scheme.
Setup is easy goes straight into AMD motherboard.
Cons: Fan is considerably loud. I can hear it over everything else and very easily even though I have a Fractal Define R4 which is supposed to make everything silent.
Has a 3 pin connector instead of a 4 pin connector.
Other Thoughts: I tried hooking the fan in both the cpu-fan and sys-fan and it didn't make a difference to sound. Which sometimes it does help for other things.
It's a good cpu if you don't mind the sound. Basically you get what you pay for. if you're looking for a little more grab a Enermax ETS-T40-BK Black. It gives a lot better performance for a little extra money. Plus it has the same black and blue color scheme and even comes with an blue led on the fan.