Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: GIGABYTE SUMO OMEGA GZ-ZSUCWP Black ABS + Steel ATX Mid Tower Mid Tower
Pros: * Tons of HDD bays in the drive cages
* HDD mounting is easy and pain free
* Tons of cooling
* Fan speed regulation built into the case
* Tons of room to work around in during the build
* Surprisingly quiet even on high fan settings
Cons: * There could be another few mm of clearance for cable management, routing ATX Power from my Corsair A760i was a bit painful because the cables are too thick.
* Beyond the pre-ran fan cabling there is not a whole lot of room in the CM area that runs vertically along the case, why would I not want to use this for SATA/Power/ETC (I can't generally)
* When installing a 2.5" SSD it's difficult to attach SATA and power cables that are angled at 90 degrees. I had to install my intel SSD onto the 3.5" adapter then install that into the drive tray
Other Thoughts: I purchased this case after watching the video revew on newegg. It arrived as depicted in the picture and was a breeze to install. There was plenty of clearance even for my large hands for running cabling and installing everything. The only real downside is that it is a bit tight with the CM solution, there is not a lot of room for your own device wiring, and with my modular PSU i had to do some serious voodoo to get the case to close because of the fat ATX line. All in all a pleasure to work with, a pleasure to look at, I just wish it had even one or two more mm of CM room. Not worth taking an egg away over. Excellent case Gigabyte.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: * Smells nicer than alcohol swabs
* Maybe it's a mental thing but the two-phase solution seems to work better
Cons: * i have not noticed any actual temp differences between an alcohol swabbed CPU/HSF and one cleaned with this cleaner/purifier solutionREAD FULL REVIEW