Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: GIGABYTE SUMO OMEGA GZ-ZSUCWP Black ABS + Steel ATX Mid Tower Mid Tower
Pros: * Tons of HDD bays in the drive cages
* HDD mounting is easy and pain free
* Tons of cooling
* Fan speed regulation built into the case
* Tons of room to work around in during the build
* Surprisingly quiet even on high fan settings
Cons: * There could be another few mm of clearance for cable management, routing ATX Power from my Corsair A760i was a bit painful because the cables are too thick.
* Beyond the pre-ran fan cabling there is not a whole lot of room in the CM area that runs vertically along the case, why would I not want to use this for SATA/Power/ETC (I can't generally)
* When installing a 2.5" SSD it's difficult to attach SATA and power cables that are angled at 90 degrees. I had to install my intel SSD onto the 3.5" adapter then install that into the drive tray
Other Thoughts: I purchased this case after watching the video revew on newegg. It arrived as depicted in the picture and was a breeze to install. There was plenty of clearance even for my large hands for running cabling and installing everything. The only real downside is that it is a bit tight with the CM solution, there is not a lot of room for your own device wiring, and with my modular PSU i had to do some serious voodoo to get the case to close because of the fat ATX line. All in all a pleasure to work with, a pleasure to look at, I just wish it had even one or two more mm of CM room. Not worth taking an egg away over. Excellent case Gigabyte.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: * Smells nicer than alcohol swabs
* Maybe it's a mental thing but the two-phase solution seems to work better
Cons: * i have not noticed any actual temp differences between an alcohol swabbed CPU/HSF and one cleaned with this cleaner/purifier solutionREAD FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Brian T.
Date Joined: 10/23/08
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.