Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 Mini, ZT-P10600A-10L, 6GB GDDR5 Super Compact
Pros: * Require only 120w and one 6-pin power connector
* Run all games that I've been playing recently at max setting and over 60fps, 1080p. Games are: Tomb Raider, Rise of Tomb Raider, Hitman Absolution, Bioshock Infinite.
* Fan is quiet when playing games
Cons: * The DVI connector screws are loose when I received the card, I have to screw them back in so I can secure the DVI cable. Something about the DVI connector that it doesn't fit as good as my other card.
* Card cover seems like cheap plastic
* Heatsink is basic, no copper pipe
* Need to register zotac to get 3 years waranty? Otherwise it's 2 years
* Did not read the refund policy until I already purchased. There is no refund, only replacement. I'm so used to hassle free return from other place.
Other Thoughts: * Furmark stressed test the card for 20 minutes with stock setting and temperature is steady at 79-80C and 70% fan speed. There is noticeable noise increase but not that loud. Since I don't plan to overclock, this is ok.
* When I played games, the temperature only goes to 65C. My games are old titles like Tomb Raider and it doesn't use full gpu utilization.
There are other competitive options out there that can provide better cooling, such as cards with 2 fans, or EVGA 1060 SC 1 fan with copper pipe. So if you want better cooling, seek for other options.
Reasons that I bought this card
* Low power
* RX 470 would have been ok for me, but RX 470 has ridiculous price $199 (with similar power 120w), and GTX 1060 only $50 more
* Every GTX 1060 ran out except for this card. First time buying Zotac card. It's not too bad, but if they can improve their future product, I'll be sure to check them out next time!
Pros: * Run games smooth at 1080p
* Low temperature, around 50 C full load
* Much more quiet than my previous GTS 250
* Low power consumpsion, ~ 100w
Cons: * 1gb memory instead of 2gb
Other Thoughts: I picked this over 260X or higher mainly because of the low power consumption and afraid my power supply can't handle higher end video card. Then I will have to replace the power supply ... maybe next computer!
This card performed reasonable well, frame rate is smooth for 1080p.
If you have higher resolution monitor, you might need to do some research on whether or not this card can play smooth at resolution higher than 1080p.
Pros: * Great card, run most games at 40-60fps with moderate settings
Cons: no cons
Other Thoughts: * I need something better than integrated graphic from Intel CPU. This card runs all recent games just fine without breaking my pocket. I tried hit man absolution and it runs at 30-60fps at moderate setting. You don't want to crank antialiasing up to the max, it will kill the framerates.READ FULL REVIEW