Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Good for its price. Pretty loud and reasonable build quality. The battery life is not too bad, lasts around 2-3 hours of continuous usage.
Cons: A bit on the big side in terms of size. It is about the size of a tea cup.
Other Thoughts: Not bad for the amount I paid which was $14.99.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - It can power a pretty powerful system in a compact space.
- It has support for full size graphics cards up to 10.5 inch in length (High end single gpu nvidia cards will work like a breeze with a haswell cpu).
- The included power supply is not loud at all considering that it has a very tiny fan.
- Build quality is superb considering this is EVGA's first case.
- They have managed to even get in a slot for a slim dvd (sold separately).
- It cleans up pretty well after completing the build so it looks very sexy through the side panel window.
- Best case for building a powerful Small Form Factor gaming machine.
- Some people might argue that this case is very expensive but it really isn't. This case comes with a 500W 80Plus Gold Power Supply which on the market currently is around 80 dollars itself and an average mITX case is around 60 - 100 dollars so this is well priced. You can even get this case for 135 dollars when on deal like I did.
Cons: - This case really needs a revision 2.0
- The building process is very difficult since there is very little space to build in.
- A modular drive cage design would really help in the building process.
- A cpu cut out in the back-plate is not present.
- A more innovative drive mounting designs would really add to this case's appeal.
- My case came with a faulty front I.O. headphone port and the whole thing feels a bit flimsy. I really would have liked to see a better fitted front I.O.
- This one does not really disturb me much but the powder coat does not continue inside but once the case is closed, there is not way to see it.
Other Thoughts: I would like it if EVGA considered to improve this case by applying these minor changes.
Other than that, I really love this case. I do not regret my purchase at all. In my opinion, this is the best looking case I have encountered. All other case manufacturers entering mITX case market are still building cube box looking cases for example the Corsair 250d, which is why I opted to go with EVGA Hadron Air.
Intel Core i7 4770k
EVGA GTX 780 SC
Asus Maximus VI Impact
16gb G.Skill RAM
Samsung 256gb 840 PRO ssd
WD 2tb BLACK hdd
EVGA 92mm ACX CPU Case
EVGA slim slot load dvd
Windows 8.1 64bit
Pros: This is the best looking GTX 660. I personally do not think it gets too loud under load and if you have a case such as the Fractal Define R4, you wont hear a thing. I had a GTX 570 before this card and I can not stress this enough, this card is a massive improvement and incredibly efficient.
Cons: Some might say that it is loud but in my opinion this card rarely goes under full load and it perfectly fine.
Other Thoughts: Buy this right now!!!!!READ FULL REVIEW