Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Well built, all aluminum frame (some plastic parts, like the eject mechanism but they are beefy and unlikely to brake)
- Works with 4TB WD Red (even if marketed only "up to 3TB").
- Made over 12TB of back up without any issue over 2 days. With multiple HDD swap and never had an issue.
- Activity LED is working (purple when access, blue when idle or without HDD).
Cons: Two small problems (no deal breaker):
- Handle to unlock & open the tray is made of plastic. So to open the tray you have to be a bit carefull. But after its open a bit you can use the rest of the door ( solid aluminum) to open it and eject the HDD.
- Activity LED only flash if under heavy load (like a backup), won't flash if you are simply playing a video or other small file access.
Other Thoughts: Would have been nice if it had a bottom plate so it could be used with 2.5'' HDD (with an adapter).READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Design.
- PSU not over the CPU like a lot of m-ITX case.
- Space for a normal 5.25'' drive and two 3.5'' HDD.
- Well built no need to force things to have holes line up.
- Space for normal heatsink.
- Good ventilation path.
Cons: - Cable management isn't easy, but it would be with most other m-ITX case since they are freakishly small!
- The front door to the 5.25'' and USB doesn't open smoothly, but that's really not a big problem. You can open it easily without any force but it won't go down by it self after simply pushing the plate.
Other Thoughts: -CHOOSE NORMAL RAM without heatsink or the 5.25'' drive will not be able to fit since the RAM is under the end of the drive.READ FULL REVIEW