Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Good while it lasted.
Cons: This PSU died after 1 year, to the date.
I give 1 egg out of 5, since warranty was 5 years, but it only lasted 1 year. Since it only lasted 1 year, I'm very suspicious about this 5 year warranty thing now. This is obviously not a 5-year PSU. I can't help to think something is amist here.
Other Thoughts: I don't plan to RMA it. Costs too much money to ship. A waste of time too.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 FD-CA-ARC-R2-BL-W Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: I bought this case because it was black, sleek and minimalistic.
Cons: I've had this case for over 6 months now, and for the most part, it's been trouble free. But, there are some
1. The case uses thumbnail screws for everything. I hate thumbnail screws. I need a screwdriver to remove them because they are so tight.
And one of the thumbnail holes was stripped. It spins around and doesn't tighten. I must have gotten a bad case.
2. The outside case design is sleek and boxy, however, some of the corners are too sharp. They need to be rounded out more.
3. The USB 3.0 cable that connects to the motherboard can be very loose. This is because the USB 3.0 cable is very thick and heavy,
so it practically falls out of the connection. I had to jerry-rig a a tie-on strap to fix it into place so it doesn't move.
If this isn't fixed, your USB 3.0 connections may fail to work.
4. The foam dust filters are not replaceable. If they get damaged, you will not find any replacements. After 6 months, my foam
dust filters are slowly ripping and disintegrating because they are so thin. The 120mm fans may be slowly eating them away.
I emailed Fractal Design for a replacement, but they ignored my emails.
5. I searched the entire Fractal Design website for any replacement parts for this case, and they offer nothing at all.
If you need a new front panel, new dust filter, more thumbnail screws, etc... you will find nothing.
Fractal Design doesn't seem to be in the business of selling replacement parts.
This review is from: Logitech M500 Tilt Wheel USB Corded Laser 1000 dpi Mouse
Pros: The mouse has a nice heavy feel to it.
Cons: I've bought one of these before a year ago or so, and the mouse had a nice glossy finish on the top side that felt smooth.
Now, here in 2013, I buy the same mouse again, and the I see that the top side is not glossed at all. It feels rough and raw. Did the quality standards drop since I bought my last Logitec mouse, or did I get an mouse with unfinished parts? I am very disappointed.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.