Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. Amazing monitor for the price
2. I've never had any problems with it; I don't understand why a lot of the reviewers do.
3. HDMI works perfectly for me; as do the other cables if needed.
Cons: 1. It's discontinued
Other Thoughts: I'd like to buy one or two more to complete my multi-display setup but I am really sad they discontinued it. I either have to buy a monitor that won't match my current ones (two 2311x) or sell my two that I have to buy a whole new set.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: LOGISYS Computer ML12RD 12" 18 LED Super Bright Sunlight Stick
Pros: 1. Bright
2. Comes with velcro to stick it somewhere in your case
3. Extremely bright; you shouldn't need more than one
Cons: 1. Sometimes it unsticks from the velcro? But that's probably because of how humid it can be in my room because of my humidifier in winter.
Other Thoughts: Excellent if you want your computer to look like a demon. I bought it to enhance the red aura in my Haf 922 case.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. Brought my CPU (AMD Athlon II X4 630) temps down significantly. I feel bad that I can't remember my air-cooled temps but I know they were well into 37C+ (100F+) range.
My computer now idles at approximately 25C (77F). But a good deal of the time it goes as low as approximately 20C (68F).
In game my temps have very VERY rarely gone over 37C (100F). But to be honest they seem to hover around 35C (95F) while I game. Some examples of the games I play are Skyrim on high and The Sims 3 on high.
3. The fans seem to be decent enough to me. Many of the other reviews complain that they don't move enough air or they are too noisy; I disagree. Personally, I prefer a little bit of fan noise as white noise and it is hardly noticeable. These fans in the push-pull setup seem to push quite a bit of air but I am considering upgrading them eventually. For now though, they are 100% 'cool' with me. ;D
4. The install was simple enough; I had my friend with more computer experience help me. I could have done it on my own but I feel more comfortable with his help.
In conclusion, the unit itself seems very sturdy and the hoses seem solidly built as well. It all fit perfectly in my Haf 922 case. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. In fact, I am hoping to buy one for my boyfriend's computer for Christmas!
Cons: 1. I didn't buy this for full price. I got it for 89.99 on sale and honestly, it is not worth it at the full price. Be patient and wait for it to go on sale like I did. My only problem is the price!
Other Thoughts: BUY ARCTIC SILVER THERMAL COMPOUND!
This entry-level CPU cooling is perfect for people who are wanting to see if liquid cooling is for their computer or not. In the future I plan to build my own system but since I am still learning so this is perfect in the meantime.