Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Intuit Quicken for Mac 2015 - Download
Pros: - Easily customizable register interface.
- Very nice quick search.
- Finally, I can safely consolidate payees and categories.
- Nice mobile interface for taking pictures of receipts and seeing the status.
- Nice visualizations of where money is spent and how much you have.
Cons: - Transfers from account to account is no longer just [accountName] in the category field, you need to enter "Transfer" in category and "accountName" in the transfer field.
- If you hit enter while in a split transaction detail, it closes the item and changes the net amount on the main line. This is a nit-picky thing that I will soon get over once i get used to it. How about a confirmation dialog, though, huh?
- If you want to see all scheduled transactions, it is difficult. You have to change the account settings temporarily to show far into the future, then search for it.
Other Thoughts: Really, my cons are minor. Overall it is a fabulous program, and I would definitely recommend it to users of the older Quicken for Mac programs. I have been using QFM 2007 since 2007. This is a long-overdue, fully-featured Mac version of Quicken. It even runs well (faster) on my ancient 2006 MacBook. :)READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Canon imageCLASS MF8580Cdw Wireless Color Multifunction Laser Printer
Pros: * large drawer extendable to legal size
* manual paper input is easily accessible on the front of the printer
* supports wireless printing
* Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print supported.
* The print quality is excellent
* easy to scan and send the document to PC
* Scan to email
Cons: * It was a bit difficult to figure out how to configure Google Cloud Print. I had to go into the Administrative settings on the printer.
* Does not automatically separate pictures scanned all at once into separate files.
Other Thoughts: If you are going to buy remanufactured toner cartridges, make sure you get good quality ones.READ FULL REVIEW