Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 - CPU Cooler with 3 Direct Contact Heatpipes
Pros: - Great Price/Performance.
- Pretty easy to install.
- Keeps my FX-6300 under 50c.
Cons: - Quite loud.
- Can be a bit of a hassle to install in a relatively small case.
Other Thoughts: Using this with my AMD FX-6300, and it runs great.
Averages around 30-35c on idle and never goes above 45c when playing games or using heavy load programs.
Though, with the exception that I'm using this in a small case, So air flow isn't that superb.
Pros: - Packed will a lot of features for an inexpensive micro ATX board.
- USB 3.0
- Runs surprisingly well with the AMD FX-6300 (3.5-3.8Ghz).
- Simple to install
- Very capable for the price
Cons: - No SATA 3, but with a hard drive, it's no big deal for me.
- Installing a relatively big graphics card will overlap the other PCI-e slot.
- For my case, the system fan connector was too far and I had to buy an extension to hook up my case fan.
Other Thoughts: I bought this motherboard to go with a FX-6300 as a starter, and I'm quite surprised how well it runs. For a 760G chipset, it runs pretty great.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Small, can fit into a relatively small case.
Bang for your buck.
Cons: None so far.
Other Thoughts: This card has ran every game I have thrown at it. Games like Far Cry 3 And Planetside 2 run well on Medium to High settings. While games like Skyrim run like a breeze on Ultra.
I don't have the greatest processor (Intel Pentium Dual-core) but the card runs any game smoothly with it.