Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: NZXT CB-LED20-OR Sleeved LED Kit - Orange, 2 m
Easy to install
Other Thoughts: True orange LEDs are hard to come by, most look red, these do not. The cables are sleeved and long enough to reach around my full tower's side panel with a little extra to spare. PCI slot with ON/OFF switch and adjustable brightness is awesome. Simple to install, comes with a male/female molex connection and clips to hold the cables into place.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 8 cores
- Fast: overclocked itself to 4.4 as soon as I powered up, I didn't touch a thing (Using Asus Crosshair V forumla motherboard)
- Overclocked to 4.8 without really trying or pushing my system
- Sits at 26*C idle under water, 38*C at 50-65% while playing BF4 on ultra with mantle
- Paired with my Asus R9 270X 4GB, I'm getting 70-80fps steady on Mantle Ultra on BF4
Cons: Doesn't call me big daddy
Other Thoughts: Upgrade from a Phenom II x6, I love my Phenom and I wish I never had to let it go. Was so proud when it was overclocked to 4GHz, crazy how fast things change. RIP Phenom II, I love you.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan
Pros: Low temps, keeps up with most AIO (all in one) liquid coolers, maybe a few degrees difference.
Cons: - Big, just make sure you have clearance, especially if you have high profile RAM
- Not really a Con, but you will need to remove your motherboard to install this CPU cooler.
Other Thoughts: I use a custom liquid cooling loop now, but in all honesty, this thing can perform pretty well compared to it. I think water can maintain lower temps at higher loads, but I honestly never had any problems when I used the hyper 212. If you're on a budget, this CPU cooler is for you.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Peter S.
Date Joined: 11/30/11
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.