Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Makerbot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
Pros: - Anyone can set it up and start printing in 30 minutes or less.
- Makerbot's Thingiverse.com website is a fantastic community resource
Cons: First printer killed it's smart extruder after less than a week and technical support determined it was not homing correctly and must be RMA'ed. HOWEVER - you can not return/exchange the printer unless it is in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING which I had thrown away after the first few days when everything seemed to be working as expected. The whole RMA process takes weeks and really shouldn't need to be done in the first place if the machines were properly tested and packaged before shipping to the customer.
Other Thoughts: I would recommend buying a Makerbot over most other 3D printers however I warn you that it might be awhile until you can really start printing if you have to RMA.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Using it as a 4-port usb hub for external drives powered by usb 3 is fantastic. Being a hub that uses an external power source rather than rely on PoUSB makes using this hub with multiple devices simultaneously fantastic.
Cons: None so far besides the plugs in the back for USB3 and power tend to make it not lay flat. Duct tape FTW.
Other Thoughts: Better than I was expecting especially for the price. Would recommend! Also the seller made sure to contact me and ensure I was happy with my product. YOU CAN NOT BEAT PROACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE!READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Asus Smart Watch - ZenWatch (Silver / Rose Gold / Brown)
Pros: Bullet points to be short and sweet
- Long battery life (especially w/ Theater Mode)
- Frequent, quality updates (fantastic UI from last update)
- Huge amount of custom watch faces and customization. This is so easy as you can also set anything from the phone companion app(s).
- One of the thinnest smart watches, especially considering the large screen size.
- Very comfortable to wear all day, including while sleeping
Cons: - Would like to see a battery band option (ZenWatch 2?)
- Easier use charging port (Magnetic?)
Other Thoughts: I work with a group of developers and we all have different smart watches. So far the ZenWatch as been my personal favorite. It isn't as flashy as the iWatch but it is thinner and it's battery lasts longer. They both do mostly the same things as far as day-to-day usability.READ FULL REVIEW