Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Incredibly fast CPU/GPU
- Matte screen with nice viewing qualities
- Bottom panel is removable for easy access
- Thin, light, and not ugly like most gaming laptops
- No bloatware
Cons: - Gets hot fairly quick
- Keyboard isn't bad, but isn't great
- The touchpad buttons aren't split (they sort of bend at the edges)
- Faint light bleed at certain angles when the screen is totally black
Other Thoughts: I replaced the 128GB SSD with a Samsung EVO 850 500GB and everything runs blazing fast. Mine came with 8GB of G.Skill F3-1866C10S-8GRSL, so I installed a second stick without any issues. Eventually I will repaste the CPU/GPU with IC7 to bring down the temps a little.
Overall the P34Wv4 is a great deal and I would buy another one if needed.
This review is from: CORSAIR Voyager Mini 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model CMFMINI3-64GB
Pros: Small with large capacity
Cons: The first one I received was DOA. Sent it back and received another. The second one worked, but the connection with usb ports is very bad. I have to wiggle the drive while connected in order to get it to work and moving it at all will cause it to disconnect. This happens with all 5+ computers I've used.READ FULL REVIEW