Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: GIFT AMD SILVER 2 GAMES 2014 (Up to $100 Retail Value)
Pros: Got Steam copies of Thief and Murdered: Soul Suspect. Not too bad.
Other Thoughts: Got this deal when buying an AMD R9 270X card.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Kingston HyperX Edition Steelseries Siberia v2 Headset
Pros: I have never had a pair of headphone that sounded like this. These have an absolutely wonderful, rich sound. The lows, mids, and highs are all there. They are very comfortable as well.
Cons: I don't have any cons, but I do have some minor tweaks on how these could be even better.
Other Thoughts: I would like to recommend the following to the SteelSeries engineers in the next revision of these headphones:
1) Lengthen the metal upper support by about 1". I recommend this due to myself (and other reviewers from my reading) have larger heads than normal. I think by extending the metal upper supports, you would be able to encompass a greater range of head sizes.
2) Extend the length of the cord to 4 ft as opposed to 3 ft. I believe this would allow for greater mobility of the user without the need of the 6ft extension.
I did not mark these as cons because in the end, this is my personal preference and does not, in any way, take away from the quality of the headphones or their construction. I actually applaud SteelSeries for bringing a product like this to the market. Thank you, SteelSeries.
This review is from: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler. 240mm
Pros: - Easy to install/configure
- All parts arrived undamaged
- Able to upgrade the firmware in Windows 8.1
- Fits well in a Obsidian 350D case
Other Thoughts: I'm running a A10-7700K at stock speeds/voltages and getting roughly 28-30 DegC. I have it set up with the two stock fans, so no push/pull (H100i). Mounting to the motherboard was about the easiest I have experienced with any cpu cooler.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Jarrod N.
Date Joined: 04/29/03
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.