Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Matrox Graphics eXpansion Module TripleHead2Go Digital video converter T2G-D3D-IF
Pros: * Supports my high resolution with DVI edition (5760x1080) (Requires firmware/software update from website - don't pay attention to the old specifications, it does support 5760x1080 at 50Hz)
* Spans desktop, however, with Powerdesk software, you can still snap Windows to the screen if you want.
* Plays my games effortlessly - Puts me in the game
* Works on my KVM DualLink DVI (GCS1782)
Cons: * I still gave 5 stars and this isn't so much a con as it is a warning... Make sure you get the right edition...
Anything with a DisplayPort (Macbooks/SomeLaptops) needs the DP edition - this is not that edition. Think of it this way:
* DP edition - Can do it all (VGA, DVI and DP), however, you will need additional adapters
* DVI - (this version) can do DVI (input from Analog also included)
* Analog - Obviously Analog
Other Thoughts: This device is great. I actually got an open box on Newegg for very cheap, so even though I did my homework and saw that I most likely needed the DP edition, I decided to go for it anyways. Works great on DVI, but my DP still shows only on one screen. I may return or sell and get the DP edition. Either way, I will be using a TripleHead2Go somehow!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: * ESXi - it has alot of the features I wanted for a ESXi machine and it is fast.
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: TYAN S5510GM3NR Micro ATX Server Motherboard LGA 1155 Intel C204 DDR3 1600
Pros: * ESXi - All NICs are recognized, all VM featurs
* iKVM - I have not looked into the Power On over iKVM, but you can reboot. If you have easy access to the server (like me) then this is not a large issue. The access is via the web and I was able to open a console, manage my BIOS and etc.
Cons: * ESXi - The driver for the RAID is not recognized by ESXi. I will admit that I did not try to load the driver and go the extra step though.
Other Thoughts: This is a great motherboard for my purposes as an ESXi server machine.READ FULL REVIEW