Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Rosewill RKV-2UC 2-Port USB KVM Switch
Pros: - does it job
- seems to be good build
- cable length is good enough
Cons: - none
Other Thoughts: I use this at work to bring my own laptop into my dual monitor setup. I have my work PC on monitors A and B and have my laptop switched on A. Works just like I need it too.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - decent battery life during normal use
- slim and light
- high quality fit and finish
- really solid keyboard with tasteful backlighting
- fast boot
- bright and clear screen
- matte finish on screen makes it easy to view
- nice strong hinge
- handles Solid Works large assemblies no problem (even realview)
- Skyrim maxed out (smoother with AA dialed back to x2) looks great
- slot load is slick
Cons: - low battery life while gaming (to be expected)
- tight viewing angle, but fine for one viewer
Other Thoughts: Great laptop for CAD and gaming. Nearly a desktop replacement in a slim and sleek package. This is my first Samsung laptop and I am really impressed. As long as it continues to perform, I'm a believer!
I will be upgrading the HDD to a Samsung 830 256GB SSD and the RAM to 8GB just for kicks.
This review is from: SONY DualShock3 Charging Station
Pros: - looks good
- works nicely
- adapters on controllers are stealthy, you don't even know they are there
- much better than plugging them in via USB through the front
- cleans up my home theater
Cons: - none really, it just worksREAD FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Curtis A.
Date Joined: 03/31/11
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.