Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Easy setup for on older system with PCI-E slot.
- Kit contains one SATA cable.
- Instructions were satisfactory for my needs.
Cons: - None for my setup.
Other Thoughts: I needed to add a couple of SATA ports to my older system, which I'm using as a combo HTPC and backup. The motherboard only has two SATA ports, so by adding this, I've now got two D: drives in software RAID 1 via the Windows disk management.
As others have mentioned, take time and read the manual. For my experience, it's short but actually much better than normal. Basically my setup worked the first time.
Pros: - Easy install in Windows 7.
- Worked immediately on the first boot up.
- Plenty fast for video streaming and simple games.
- HDMI out works great; connected to my home receiver.
- Stays cool, and does not need the extra power connector.
Cons: - none
Other Thoughts: I'm using this in my HTPC, and so far it's been great. I simply have the one HDMI cable running from the video card to my receiver, and both the video and audio are excellent. Very pleased.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Works the first time, and at the stated speed.
Cons: noneREAD FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Mike W.
Date Joined: 03/06/08
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.