Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Great value for a 24" 144 Hz monitor
- Fast response time
- 3D capable
- Color accuracy is good enough for 99% of users. (If you are a professional image/video editor, you'll need more than this 6-bit panel can deliver. I'm satisfied watching HD movies on this, but just make sure you follow the calibration tips from tom's hardware.)
Cons: - I only ordered one.
- It is a TN display so there's some limitations to the viewing angle.
- Speakers are laughably bad. I'd rather they didn't include them than include these tin cans.
- Out-of-box calibration could be better, but it's still pretty good.
Other Thoughts: Just note: HDMI does not support higher refresh rates so if you plan on taking advantage of the higher refresh rates, you need to use the dual-link DVI or display port for the higher rates. So if you are stuck with HDMI (laptop users), you will not be able to take advantage of the higher refresh rate.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Does what RAM does.
- XMP removes having to fiddle with timings, voltage, speed.
Cons: - Haven't had any problems with it.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Fast and quiet.
- I can't really hear the fan over the other case and CPU fans.
Cons: - It's quite long and heavy. Luckily, I could remove part the drive bay to get it to fit. Be sure to check the dimensions of your case before you buy.
- Odd positioning of the aux power cables, which causes the cables to bump against side of the case (though it seems a lot of cards have adopted this style). Would make sense to angle the connectors a bit to prevent this and possibly damaging the power cables.
Other Thoughts: Overall, very happy with this card.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Anonymous
Date Joined: 06/15/03
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.