Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Very please with my purchase. Case snaps right on. Has little "feet" so that you can prop it up for easier typing too.
Other Thoughts: I wanted to review the product since it has no other reviews to instill confidence in other buyers.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: I bought this card in August and it's a great video card. It can handle all of the latest games with ease on the highest settings. I do however have multiple issues with it and the company.
Cons: I've been so busy lately but when I was cleaning I remembered I had never received my rebate from them. It showed as received and processed but I never got it. I would rather you just take the $20 off at the time of purchase because if I can even get my refund then I just gave a 3 month 0% interest loan.
After a quick Google search I came across popular tech forums and learned that many people experienced a higher amount of issues with the rebate when it came to Sapphire than other companies. I was surprised because I have never had this issue before.
Besides this , the fans on the card make a substantial amount of noise at seemingly random intervals. It is not the spinning of them specifically but it appears to be some kind of a defect in the way that they spin at times due to the speed. It must be a known design flaw because others on YouTube have noted it as well if you search. It's very annoying.
All in all it's a powerful card but I kind of wish I did not venture away from the brands I was familiar with like EVGA.
Other Thoughts: I would probably not buy from Sapphire again because there are substitutes for their products.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Corsair Carbide Series 500R Arctic White Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case
Pros: * It's on the larger side for a Mid Tower.
* Having bought many cases , I feel like this case is of higher quality
* Mesh air filter on top is removable for easy cleaning of dust.
* LEDs on front are white; keeps with case theme
* Came with USB 3.0 to 2.0 converter
* Has a front panel firewire port
* All fans connect to fan controller for front of case control
* Hard drive bays do not require screws. They simply snap to the sides and you slide the tray back in.
* Holes in case allow for cables to be threaded to the back for easy cable management.
Plenty of room for big graphics cards and heatsinks etc.
* Many drive bays
Cons: * Slightly expensive IMO
* The side panel on mine leaves a small sliver after being closed and drives my OCD nuts. It covers about 98% of the area it needs to. Hard to explain, but it doesn't fit 100%.
* 2 of the standoff screw locations were basically stripped. Cost me time to ensure that the board would be be sturdy. My board needed 9 standoffs and 6 were already on the case upon opening. Of those 3 remaining, 2 were extremely difficult to get tight.
* Side panel case screws are of very poor quality. They were stripped upon arrival. Every time I take off the side panel it takes me 5 minutes of messing with them to get them in again.
* Screws/Standoffs were really cheap and the factory cuts made them hard to screw in in general.
Other Thoughts: I'm satisfied with the case but the flimsy screws made my experience slightly irritating and created more work for me. The fan controller is a nice touch I missed that when I bought it.
I like that the LEDs arent bright blue as many cases are.
The case is closer to being a full tower than a Mid Tower; which is fine with me.
I have an AMD R9 280 Sapphire in it along with a Noctua NH-D14 so it has plenty of clearance for various big cards and heatsinks.