Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Logitech Z506 75 watts RMS 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers
Pros: - Good enough sound for general use, but buy some actual monitors if you're hardcore about sound.
- Clamp on the center speaker fits nice on the top of my monitor as well as my friends TV.
- Nice to have my Xbox 360 and PC connected simultaneously.
- Rear speaker cables have a nice length.
- Sub has some kick for its size.
Cons: - Rear speakers have a lower volume, it's as if they were supposed to be positioned at a maximum of three feet behind your head.
- There is line noise when my Xbox is powered off. I usually have to disconnect it's audio cables when I'm trying to concentrate at my desk.
- There are no holes for wall mounting.
This review is from: Charge Base S for Xbox 360
Pros: - Includes everything you need. Nothing extra to buy.
- USB port is a brilliant addition.
- Very easy to set the controllers on the dock to begin charging, you don't have to snap them in.
- Super cool that it indicates charging status.
Cons: None so far.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Mad Catz White 8 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB 2.0 Wired Laser Mouse
Pros: - Insane amount of customization on the software and hardware.
- Great extra buttons. The DPI-cut especially.
- The thumb scroll wheel is so smart. Personally I recommend binding the left and right arrow keys to it.
- The ability to switch profiles and dpi on the fly enhances workflow in all sorts of applications as well as gaming.
- Everything feels great and is well placed.
- Sturdy build
- Braided cable is really great.
- Again the customization is amazing. Unparalleled.
Cons: - Still can't get my default profile to load automatically.
- Programming software takes forever to open. Sometimes it never does.
- Pads on the bottom got worn down. It hasn't been to much of an annoyance , but I fear it might cause problems in the future.
- Thumb wheel doesn't work in some games (but is still awesome!)
Other Thoughts: The finish is nice, but can get grimy if you're not careful.READ FULL REVIEW