Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Seagate Expansion 5TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive STBV5000100
Pros: - Tons of space for videos and other media.
- Very quiet. Unnoticeable in a HTPC environment.
- No stuttering during playback of Blu-Ray quality videos.
Cons: - Feels a bit fragile. Build quality could be better.
Other Thoughts: - I am using this to store videos for watching on my Home Theatre PC.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: NETGEAR ProSAFE 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch (GS305)
Pros: - Solid build quality. I don't feel like this will ever break.
- Ready to use right away. No frills.
Cons: - None whatsoever.
Other Thoughts: - Excellent for gigabit switching in a home network.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Enzotech MOS-C10 C1100 Forged Copper Heatsinks only
Pros: - Pure copper. It doesn't get any better than this.
- Included thermal tape is quite sticky and will support these heatsinks even if seated upside down.
- Very easy to install.
- Drastically lowered VRM and VRAM temperatures on my TITAN X
Cons: - Price. I have to knock one egg simply because of the price. But I cannot say I regret buying these. If these were cheaper, they would fully deserve 5 eggs.
Other Thoughts: - Getting the blue film off the tape may be a bit tricky for those with big fingers. Luckily I have small fingers so it wasn't an issue.
- I am using these to cool VRM and VRAM on a NVIDIA TITAN X graphics card using the Arctic Accelero Xtreme IV cooler.