Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Good quality and key settings, nice back-lit.
Cons: It doesn't come with the USB PS2 Converter, what a jokeREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Datacolor Spyder4 Pro
Pros: I have used it to adjust 7 monitors, some good things found were:
1. The interface is quite easy to understand and manipulate, even for entry level users.
2. Except my crossover, which is a Korean brand, all other 6 monitors got recognized and optimized adjust settings.
3. From my professional perspective, the correction process is receivable, going over tens level.
4. For non AG coating or light AG coating monitors, it works better.
Cons: 1. It's hard to stick it on the screen if your monitor can't tilt backward.
2. You can't tweak its recommend brightness, as a prerequisite of later adjusting process, so if the lowest brightness still beyond its recommend value, it will dim all gamma I guess.
3. 5 of 6 monitors appeared over-saturated on red after adjust, which are dell ultrasharp 24'', 27'', ACD 22'' and HP zr240w. Got good result on NEC.
Other Thoughts: If you are not an expert or pro users, for IPS mid and mid-high level monitors, I really recommend just go on internet, there are bunch of corrected ICC you can download for free, and most of them work just as well as this 200 dollars.READ FULL REVIEW