Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * Compared to other bulbs I have used in the past, this one certainly has been the best.
* Light output was better than expected.
* Well packaged.
Cons: Only because this field requires text - Small delay in turning on (only about a fraction of a second).
Other Thoughts: Not for use in totally enclosed luminaies. I wish I would have seen such wording on the product description. It is on the box and on the bulb itself. As one person put it, I have never been that exited about an LED bulb before. I just hope they last.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Upgrade
Pros: * Great performance even on an ATOM PC with only 1GB of ram (impressive actually considering the lack of CPU power).
* Comes with remote desktop option (Pro).
* Price when promo was going ($29.99 after rebate or $54.99 with instant savings).
* Both the 32 & 64 bit disks are included.
Cons: * The GUI on a PC although is OK, to me it is better suited for a tablet / touch screen set up.
* Seems awkward to be switching back and forward from the "desktop" and the new Metro GUI.
* Missing a quick "shutdown / restart" button (but you can make one)
Other Thoughts: Overall a solid OS based on my experience. For a quick shutdown, restart or log off option; just make a shortcut on the desktop using the shutdown command.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Sceptre 23" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV with Built-in DVD Player E248BD-FHD
Pros: * Super slim
* Light weight
* Plenty of ports
* Built in DVD player
* Fantastic picture quality considering price range
* Easy assembly (Just 4 screws)
* Free screwdriver & cleaning cloth
* Comes well protected / packaged
* Works great as a PC monitor if plugged on the VGA port (Significant tweaking needed to get acceptable image if plugged to the HDMI port)
Cons: * PC option not available within HDMI (video looks too sharp and colors do not look right). This can be tweaked but you are better of using the VGA port.
* No DVI port (then again, this is not a PC monitor).
* The base is on the flimsy side but holds the TV just fine considering the weight of the TV.
* The speakers - Really "cheap" sound. I have heard way better sound of smaller TV's.
Other Thoughts: Bought two of them and both of them are working perfectly (no dead pixels or any of that). While I appreciate the free screwdriver and the cloth, I would have rather had better built in sound. Still, all in all, this is a great buy and I would give it a 4.5 rating if I could. I would certainly recommend this product to a friend.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.