Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Corsair Vengeance 1500 USB Connector Circumaural Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset
Pros: - Comfortable for big heads
- Excellent 7.1 sound quality with Corsair's drivers
- Easily able to distinguish in game noise as if a true 7.1 sound system was present. Makes BF3 just that much better...
- High quality construction, won't snap in half when I'm taking them off my head like my previous different brand set.
- Crisp, vibrant acoustics
- Bass is just right, not overpowering ... at least to my liking.
- Excellent reviews from gaming/computer/hardware related websites.
Cons: None from me.
Other Thoughts: I'll never go back to a 2 channel stereo sound headset!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Purchased one last August, more than adequate to run the latest games on high/ultra in 1080p.
- Non reference design
- Takes rather aggressive overclocks 900/1800/2120 @ 1.056 core , mem volts stock. Still experimenting, can be pushed even further with a little effort.
- Stays quite cool, difficult to get >60C full load with high ambient temps ( 80F ~ 27C)
- Loved the first one so much I bought another 6 months later for SLI
-Stock settings with SLI gets the job done and then some right now, always have the ability to overclock in the future if necessary
Cons: Not much of any, for those who use custom fan profiles... they can get a little loud past 65%.
Other Thoughts: Use MSI afterburner.
Couldn't be happier with these puppies in SLI.
Pros: Replaced 8800Gt. Frame rate in games increased substantially, as I like all the eye candy on! In games where I could not previously run max resolution at full AA I am now able to. Love the card. Get it.
Runs very cool. Idle at 28-32 C. Full load 55-60 C. Much better temps than my Asus 8800gt.
MSI Afterburner is a nice little tool, even though I keep stock settings.
Other Thoughts: Q6600 @ 3.2ghz, 4gb dd2-1066.
CoDMW2, TF2, SC2, UT3... all high/max settings with AA - smooth as silk :)
Display Name: Anonymous
Date Joined: 09/26/09
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.