Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Corsair Vengeance 1500 USB Connector Circumaural Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset
Pros: - Comfortable for big heads
- Excellent 7.1 sound quality with Corsair's drivers
- Easily able to distinguish in game noise as if a true 7.1 sound system was present. Makes BF3 just that much better...
- High quality construction, won't snap in half when I'm taking them off my head like my previous different brand set.
- Crisp, vibrant acoustics
- Bass is just right, not overpowering ... at least to my liking.
- Excellent reviews from gaming/computer/hardware related websites.
Cons: None from me.
Other Thoughts: I'll never go back to a 2 channel stereo sound headset!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Purchased one last August, more than adequate to run the latest games on high/ultra in 1080p.
- Non reference design
- Takes rather aggressive overclocks 900/1800/2120 @ 1.056 core , mem volts stock. Still experimenting, can be pushed even further with a little effort.
- Stays quite cool, difficult to get >60C full load with high ambient temps ( 80F ~ 27C)
- Loved the first one so much I bought another 6 months later for SLI
-Stock settings with SLI gets the job done and then some right now, always have the ability to overclock in the future if necessary
Cons: Not much of any, for those who use custom fan profiles... they can get a little loud past 65%.
Other Thoughts: Use MSI afterburner.
Couldn't be happier with these puppies in SLI.
Pros: Replaced 8800Gt. Frame rate in games increased substantially, as I like all the eye candy on! In games where I could not previously run max resolution at full AA I am now able to. Love the card. Get it.
Runs very cool. Idle at 28-32 C. Full load 55-60 C. Much better temps than my Asus 8800gt.
MSI Afterburner is a nice little tool, even though I keep stock settings.
Other Thoughts: Q6600 @ 3.2ghz, 4gb dd2-1066.
CoDMW2, TF2, SC2, UT3... all high/max settings with AA - smooth as silk :)