Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Sony 1000W 5.1 3D Smart Blu-ray Home Theater SYstem - BDVN790W
Pros: Easy to setup especially once you have the speakers placed where you want the auto calibration mic helps to adjust the system to provide the best decibel level from each speaker to provide an even sound around the room.
If you've used or own a PS3 then the menu interface will be very familiar and easy to navigate since they're practically the exact same.
Cons: When you plug in two devices via HDMI cables to the two incoming ports there is an outgoing HDMI port to your TV but the system does not come with an HDMI port so you will have to buy one.
If you use the default video cable it will generate some strange gray scrolling bars on screen that are quite annoying.
Other Thoughts: All in all unless you have a spare then buying an HDMI cable preferably one that is 6Ft is a must while getting this system as it does not come with one.
If you are on a budget this is a great system at around the $280 pricetag not including the HDMI cable.
Pros: - Very big and spatious
- Tons of fan mount locations
- Comes with tons of fans built in
- Very versatile case for whatever you need unless you get a big heatsink then you make have to work with moving the side panel fans a bit.
Cons: - I don't like red LEDs but thats a personal thing rather than a con
- Side panel while some say its hard to get off one little tap with the palm of your hand on the fan vent and it comes off easily.
- Weighs too friggin much lol
Other Thoughts: IN future cases add solar panels to power our monster computers with these cases lol.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Its an all around good monitor with a fair amount of options.
Cons: - While it has built in speakers unless you are mounting this to the wall I don't see the point of you actually using them unless you're on a budget and don't play on buying speakers for your computer.
- Kind of hard to find which button is which in the dark since none of the touch buttons on the bottom right of the screen have any texture or lights to signify what each of them are.
Other Thoughts: Overall its a good solid monitor but it loses an egg simply because the touch controls on the bottom right are a pain if you're trying to adjust something in a dark room.READ FULL REVIEW