Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Professional USB Wired Gaming Mouse Seven Buttons Support 5500DPI Resolution
Pros: I bought this for at work. It looks good and feels decent in your hand but thats about it.
Cons: 1. The forward and backward buttons are backwards.
2. The button on the front left is useless.
3. There is no software so you can't changes the lights or buttons at all.
4. The (what was supposed to be) backwards button was almost impossible to click. I had to use the tip of my finger and push it in about an 1/8' into the mouse before it would click.
5. 5500 dpi claim is laughable. 1600-2000 at best.
6. The mouse comes from China so it took almost 3 weeks to get here.
Other Thoughts: it looks good but spend the extra money and get a better mouse. I'm probably just going to throw it away.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: PNY XLR8 2.5" 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSD9SC240GMDA-RB
Pros: This thing is blazingly fast over a regular 7200 rpm hdd. I can now fully boot my computer in under 30 seconds.
Cons: It would've been nice if it came with a 2.5-3.5 in adapter and if the sata cable was a few inches longer.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100 (CWCH100/RF) Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Pros: From what I've read this cooler looks and works great.
Cons: I got a lemon. I opened the box and there was coolant everywhere but hey, thats why they give you the 3 month warranty. I'm going to send mine back for an RMA and just hope for the best. There's no use in getting angry because something happened. At leased it happened before I installed it on my rig.
Other Thoughts: Corsair makes really good products, I just got a lemon.READ FULL REVIEW