Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Very thin and sleek design
- Bezels are small
- Sturdy (but non-adjustable) stand
- Sharp images
Cons: - Colors are a little washed out (compared to a more expensive Samsung 23" monitor I currently own).
- Stand isn't adjustable, it's locked at 90 degrees.
- Menus are hard to navigate.
- Assembly is difficult. It took a lot of force to put the monitor's base on, so much that I was worried I was going to break the screen. (Took off an egg for this)
- Doesn't have speakers (which is expected at this price point, anyway).
Other Thoughts: A great monitor for web browsing and watching videos. Gets the job done, and you can't beat the price.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Does its job and the tray seems very sturdy
Cons: Can be very loud when reading disks.
Other Thoughts: Got this on sale for $15. Works just as well as any other optical drive I've owned.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: NZXT Sentry-2 5.25" Touch Screen Fan Controller
Pros: - Bright and sensitive screen with great colors and viewing angles. I can see everything just fine although my computer is beneath my desk.
- Works well with all of my fans (two Prolima Vortex and two Fractal Design 140mm fans).
- Automatic/ mode is great for when you are gaming/editing/generating a lot of heat.
- The cords are long and are flexible which is great for cable management.
Cons: I could not find any cons worth knocking an egg off for. Most of these are just little annoyances.
- The beeping noise is loud but can thankfully be shut off. In the next version I'd like to see a quieter setting for the beeping.
- The molex connectors are low quality and hard to connect. The prongs inside the connector move around. This seems to be a problem with all NZXT products.
- If you have big fingers it may be hard to hit the buttons in the corners, i.e: power and reset.
Other Thoughts: The controller has supports molex or 3-pin fan connections, so if you have a 4-pin fan you will want to buy a 4-pin to molex adapter.
It has a very bright screen, so I recommend installing this on a case with a door. With the door open on my FD Design R4 case, it lights my whole bedroom.