Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: GOgroove FlexSMART X3 Universal Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter with Enhanced Clarity Technology for Handsfree Calling , Audio Playback , and USB Charging in your Car or Vehicle
Pros: - Easy to setup
- Adjustable neck
- Easy to feel controls
- Nice choice of wired and wireless connectivity
Cons: - A bit pricey if not on sale
- Not much of an improvement over the predecessor
- Volume is a bit weak
This review is from: Microsoft Xbox 360 VGA HD AV Cable
Pros: - Works Exactly as stated
- Has various supported resolutions for different monitors
- VGA Gender Changer Included
- RCA -> 3.5mm Audio jack converter Included
Cons: - None
Other Thoughts: I don't own an HDTV but I do have a 22" LG LCD Monitor attached to my PC.
Luckily I found these cables and realized I could attach the Xbox 360 to my monitor and run the sound through my PC (via the Line In jack) with the audio adapter.
So now I can easily switch between my two inputs on my monitor and have the sound of both my computer and my Xbox 360 run through the same headphones.
- 1280x720 (720p)
- 1920x1080 (1080p)