Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: AZiO BTD-V201 Micro Bluetooth Adapter USB 2.0
Pros: - Works with no hiccups
- Installed easily, drivers are available online if no optical
- Apparently works fine with 8.1 using Windows 7 drivers
- Cheap and unobtrusive
Cons: - None
Other Thoughts: Had never heard of this company but it got great reviews. Turns out the reviews are right, works like a charm. Using DualShock 4 with it just fine.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Extremely powerful, especially when overclocked
- Powerful cooling straight out of the box
- Dual BIOS
- Very easy to overclock
Cons: - None, unless it's the size
Other Thoughts: Overclock exceeds stock on a Titan! Price-per-performance, this is the high end card to have. A couple options may have more raw power, but this card, alone or in SLI, will keep you satisfied.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Rosewill RTK-015 15 Piece Standard Computer Tool Kit
Pros: - Delivers exactly what it says it does
- Demagnetized, so you can be confident it's safe around your parts
- Perfect array of tools for a general hobbyist
- Nothing felt cheap, and I know tools. They're actually better than some store-brand tools I've bought from major hardware stores.
- Two sizes of philips head and nut drivers, fits the vast majority of case screws and mounting hardware
Cons: - No cons
Other Thoughts: Really, at this price you can't possibly make a mistake by buying this. A pair of screwdrivers alone will cost you this much at your local hardware store, and may be magnetized (most are). This comes with a nice setup and a surprisingly not-to-shabby carrying case, and a "pill sorter" that will surely come in handy for assorted case screws, washers, or whatever. I already own several thousand dollars worth of hand tools and bought this simply for the guaranteed demagnetization and "all in one case."
If you're looking at building your first PC or just want a convenient set you can trust to not damage parts and almost certainly have what you need, this is a must buy.