Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Rosewill RMI-SB25I-25 GB 4X BD-R Compact Disc Spindle 25-Pack - OEM
Pros: cheap at the time
Cons: did not work
Other Thoughts: These discs did not work for me at all.
- Bought them >1 year ago, left the package shrink-wrapped in a climate controlled space within operating temperatures.
- Opened it about a week ago, none of the discs were recognized by my LiteOn BD-R drive.
- To verify the drive and software weren't the sources of the problem, I bought a cheap 10-pack of another brand's equivalent product, which worked fine.
- I initially contacted Rosewill tech support, as has been suggested in other 1-star reviews, but they could not help because the purchase date places it out of warranty. They did state, in closing, that they stand behind their products and customers.
- Even if it had been under warranty, I doubt a product replacement of the same model would have helped. So I am chalking it up as a loss and have decided to go the external HDD route instead.