Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless controller, black
Pros: Ultra-responsive wireless Xbox 360 controller.
It's exactly the kind of replacement controller I was seeking.
Inexpensive & reasonably priced.
Other Thoughts: I would definitely buy this again from here.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Turtle Beach Ear Force X42 Wireless Dolby Surround Sound Xbox 360 Headset
Pros: 1.Great range for a 5.1Dolby digital headset. Likely due to the dual band 2.4/5 GHz WiFi frequencies it can operate on.
2. Crystal clear surround sound that can be adjusted to different, multiple angles, so you know which direction the opposition is coming from before you actually see them.
3. No noticeable clicks/static/interference that you might find in older headsets. Again, likely due to 2.4/5 GHz dual band.
4. Chatting works well, even for someone like me who murmurs & mumbles while chatting.
5. Handy beeping warning when your headset batteries are about to die, so you can swap them out before the start of the next multiplayer match.
6. No discomfort, & fairly light when used over prolonged period of gameplay.
7. Definitely noticeable advantage in score.
8. TosLink optical cable included.
Cons: 1. Not exactly cheap, but well worth the money spent, especially if you are an avid gamer.
2. Volume low when initially used out of the box. Put a scare into me until it automatically adjusted itself & the problem went away.
Other Thoughts: Read the instructions first before using.
Hold down side button on transceiver for 10 seconds, then do the same with the power button on the headset until you hear the beep.
Multiple uses for this headset.
It can be connected & used with anything that has a toslink optical cable connection, such as home theater system, blu-ray player, or TV with optical out port.
Pros: Terrific price for a 500GB (465GB after NTFS format) portable HDD.
Small, light-weight & quiet, but fast at the same time.
USB-Powered, with an extra power-to-USB port for additional power.
With special coupon code, no tax, & free-shipping, this baby came in at 50 bucks.
The design is nice. By arching/curving the bottom, additional surface area is exposed for a better cooling effect. Less heat is always preferred for hard drives & electronics, in general.
Cons: The 2 large LED lights at the bottom are not really necessary.
A white-colored case for this drive would do a better job of dissipating heat than black, but black is better at "hiding" it when you don't want it to be noticed.
Could this be the reason as to why this external HDD requires more power?
Other Thoughts: The clicking that is being reported by so many users is not a problem with this portable drive.
It is a problem with either your PC or laptop. The USB port of your PC or laptop is not providing sufficient power to the drive. When this happens, you get the clicking. This happens all the time with older and cheaper-designed systems.
Blame your system, not this drive. As I had stated earlier, this drive is fast, but fast requires more power, and older systems have problems with providing enough juice to run this normally.