Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Works well and as expected (I do my research)
- Loaded with features
- Great BIOS interface
- XMP/AMP works
- AC WIFI is rock solid
Cons: - No option to set NumLock on at boot - seriously Win8.1 is NumLock dysfunctional and it is not in bios for an over ride.
- No OC Genie for latest APUs - disappointing
- Would like to see more settings for wake from different power states
- Other boards have faster "fast boot" times however one of those others is what I replaced with this board due to reliability
Other Thoughts: Not related to the board exactly but Win8.1, Samsung Magic, and this board on Rapid boot don't do restart together - hangs up on reboot with blank screen. Knowing that, I use shutdown and then push the power button - not a big deal but wanted to make others aware.
Past that, love the board. It replaces a poorly built competitor board. I don't game but this board loaded to the max with ram and a ssd drive handle every other video/photo editing task I throw at it just fine.
Pros: - Rock solid performance
- Very Quiet (not noise-less)
- Easy install with very versatile options for installation
Cons: - Water tubing is crazy stiff
Other Thoughts: The tubing is so stiff that it did present somewhat of a challenge routing things in my m-ITX build. I don't know about stock fan as I put a lower db rated one on from the get go. The pump is really quite and it handles a 95W core at full load with minimal temp change. Haven't messed around with OC'ing this build yet but I have no doubt the cooler will do fine.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Compact yet spacious
- Innovative drive mounting - can fit a huge number of drives for a M-ITX
- Great layout
Cons: - fan filter is really inconvenient if you have cables routed tightly
- no reset switch (knew it when I bought it)
- no option for IR module for HTPC (knew this as well)
Other Thoughts: This is a fantastic case for SFF build. Lots of room, can fit several SSD or HDDs, great finish. Plan your cable routing before hand and it will save you time. HDD/SSD cage design is great for what I wanted - directly in front of fan for cooling.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.