Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Works as promised, haven't had any issues so far.
- Good price w/rebate
Cons: None so farREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Looks great, there's a nice light up "Vapor-X" on the side when powered on
- Stays pretty cool and nearly silent unless under load (GTA 5)
- Factory overclocked
- Performs a bit better than my old 7870
Cons: - Pretty large. It almost didn't fit in the case because the power ports were so close to the top of it
- No free game when I purchased.. A free game is now offered with the card for the same price that I paid.
Other Thoughts: I was expecting a slight upgrade from my previous build, which I got. I was a little nervous after reading some of the reviews but the price was hard to pass up.
I'm able to run GTA5 with some of the high/ultra settings, and the game looks considerably better with this card than on any console I've seen.
This review is from: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus - CPU Cooler with 4 Direct Contact Heatpipes
Pros: - Overclocked I5 stays relatively cool when gaming (60-65) unless under extreme stress testing (67-69)
- Looks cool
- Pretty easy to mount. The brace that holds it to the mobo is mounted first, then the cooling pipes are mounted on to that.
Cons: - High 60's might be a bit hot, I'm not sure though
- When its hot, you can hear the fan spin up. Its not silent.
Other Thoughts: For the price ($20) with rebate this is a great cooler. If you want something more quiet though, and a little better maybe the EVO would be a better option.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.