Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Wireless works okay.
Cons: Bought this to replace an older LinkSys router. Wireless has been working fine, however, the hard-wired LAN ports stopped working (all of them!) about 7 months into use. I've tried upgrading the firmware, bought new RJ-45 cables and replaced them all. Still not working wired LAN. I expected MUCH more from a $200+ router!!!!
Other Thoughts: I need to return this thing, and have it replaced before the warranty expires.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: WD My Passport Ultra 2TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive WDBMWV0020BBL-NESN
Pros: - Very small and portable.
- Easy install; a no brainer.
- Come with nice little travel pouches - that I'll probably never use...but...
Cons: - Can't think of any!READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: ZALMAN CNPS12X 120mm Long Life Bearing High Performance Triple Fan CPU Cooler
Pros: - OhMyGosh! This thing is HUGE! As others have said, make sure you have room. I had to remove on case fan to make room, but it was WELL worth it.
- Getting about 15C LESS CPU temp over previous cooler. This thing ROCKS!
- PLAN where this thing will go & know what you're getting into, BEFORE ordering OR installing. This cooler is a MAJOR addition to your case.
- Previous normal CPU temps (on over-clocked AMD Phenom II CPU) ran about 42C idel and 55-60 during tasking from flight sim game & add-ons. Now, I am sitting here watching a fully tasked CPU running at 42C. What a difference! Idel temps are around 30-32 now, vs. 40-42 before.
- Well worth the investment!
Cons: - Took an afternoon to install. Had to literally take all PCIe and other cards out, as well as remove my MB completely.
- Believe it or not, but the allen wrench for the cooler hold down screws could have been longer! It's pretty dang long now, but could be about an inch or two longer. It was a REAL tight squeeze getting to the screws in a tightly packed case.
- You have to be REAL patient installing this thing. It's not a qucik swap-out as smaller coolers are.
Other Thoughts: - Directions could have been a bit clearer. Be sure to read over them a few times before tackling the install.
- As mentioned, Allen-wrench could have a bit longer reach for tightly fitting boxes.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.