Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: I was using a TP-LINK USB wireless adapter that kept dropping signal. My brother has the same USB adapter and his was doing the same thing. I purchased this card because I wanted to connect via 5Ghz because its so much faster than 2.4Ghz with less interference. Since we've made the switch our download speed has gone from ~25mbps to 55+mbps. Upload went from 5mbps to 12mbps.
Big increase in download speed and our latency in gaming. Best wireless card I've used hands down. We've been using it for over a week now and haven't dropped signal once.
Other Thoughts: Super easy to install. Very slim card so easily fits next to double bay video cards (I use a GeForce 660Ti). Install the drivers via TP-LINK website and you'll be up n running!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: This keyboard is amazing. Coming from a Logitech G110, the different is night and day.
- Typing is so much more enjoyable, love to feel and sound of the cherry mx red switches.
- Keys are sensitive for its nice for gaming and typing is easy. May take a day or two to get used to the pressure needed for key register.
- It's heavy so it doesn't move around on my desk.
- Different levels of backlight illumination and individual key(s) illumination is an awesome feature.
- The keys aren't sunk into the board so cleaning this keyboard is a breeze.
- This is my first mechanical keyboard and I'll never use anything else.
I bought this keyboard at Best Buy as it was the same price and I didn't have to wait for shipping.
Other Thoughts: I've only typed on a Razer Black Window Ultimate at Best Buy and then bought the Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Red. I prefer the Red switches over whatever Razor uses (Blue or Green). Red is quieter and more sensitive. Personally, I type better on the Red switches and having it better for gaming make it a win/win or me.
I wish mechanical keyboards weren't so expensive but you get what you pay for! I will never use anything but a mechanical keyboard again.
Pros: I've owned this RAM since 2008 and I've been using it my rig since the day I received it. I have never had any problems with it, and to this day its still running strong.
Other Thoughts: Asus P5n-D motherboard
Intel Quad Core 2.4Ghz
8gigs G.Skill DDR2 800
WD 500gb HD
EVGA Geforce 9800 GTX+
Hyper 580W PSU
Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium
Display Name: Michael D.
Date Joined: 07/08/04
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.