Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: It functions
Cons: Cheesy design; cracked inside my backpack in a month. wish I could rma it.READ FULL REVIEW
I only bought this to listen to music and that works great at that.
There is no way that the cpu is 1.2 GHz. this thing starts lagging playing simple games which brings me to the next point, memory. This Kocaso has 4gb without the OS, with it it only has about 2.5gb and there is only about 350mb ram not 512.
- No HDMI?!?! It's even advertised on the box.
- Battery life is usually less than 3 hours
- screen gets easily scratched
Other Thoughts: For the price it's alright but if your looking for a gift or something for business use I would spend a few extra bucks on something nicer.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: It connects..... sometimes
Cons: - Continuously disconnects
- Always has problems connecting
- Not good for gaming
- I get booted 50% of the time
- Loves to time out just when you need it.
- design takes up so much room, almost 4 usb ports because of the cheesy design.
Other Thoughts: This reminded me why I like to hardwire.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.