Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Razer Naga Molten MMO PC Gaming Mouse
Pros: - Feels very natural and doesn't stress the hand under normal usage
- Smooth and precise mouse designater, button, and wheel response
- Good weight to keep balanced movement during heightened gameplay
- Wire material core moves and molds better than average rubberized materials
Cons: - The mold seam on the underside has a slight surface difference, which effectively drags the tiny fibers on my mousepad. In essence, a very minute annoyance if nothing else, and extremely minor compared to the benefits this mouse provides the user.
Other Thoughts: I'll admit I was on the fence about an MMO style mouse with hotkey buttons. They seem like they would just get in the way, but they don't. If anything, I have become dependant on the multitude of speed function that's produced from the pointclick and hotkey button combo.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Bose® Companion® 5 multimedia speaker system
Pros: - Desktop dial interface for power, volume control, and easy access to sound jacks
- Surround quality from minimal equipment
- Tested with many types of music and games, and they perform with excellence in all categories
- All finite details from the differing sound sources exist even at very high and low volumes
Cons: None to note
Other Thoughts: The desktop dial has some weight to it and a non-slip surface on the bottom, making for one of the best interfaces I've used across the electronics world. The speakers have similar weight and bottom surfaces, and are raised to more of an ear/monitor level for better immersion into the sound.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: EVERCOOL NI2011E-9525EP 95mm Sleeve CPU Cooler
Pros: - Fits the newer 2011 cpu sockets effectively
- Runs smooth and quiet. The hum of my silent tower fans easily drown it out.
- Firm fit that hugs the cpu nicely
- Thermal compound pre-applied (Not noted in the product description, so here it is)
Cons: None to note
Other Thoughts: No struggle at all to fit it to the motherboard, and not even that minute fear of crushing the cpu. Praises to the collective souls who designed the 2011 socket!READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Ricky A.
Date Joined: 03/03/09
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.