Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Fits well underneath the cover I have for my iPhone.
- Feels sturdy, but I've only owned the item for a week at most. I haven't noticed anything peculiar, though.
Cons: - Not really anything serious but I couldn't get a different color. The iPhone case I have is black and blue, so it would've been nice to get an adapter with the same color(s). The con's inconsequential.
Other Thoughts: I bought this adapter to replace another one that stopped working for some reason. I don't think this adapter is the same one I bought before, but I'm not really sure. Whatever the case, I'm content with my purchase. I'm watching carefully to see how long the adapter will last compared to my previous one.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: ASRock P67 EXTREME4 GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Pros: - Lots of USB ports.
- USB 3.0! Woo!
- Good size for my case. Not really saying much though since it's a full-sized case, but there's plenty of room left.
- No issues using SLI.
- I really like how the SATA ports are on the side of the motherboard. In fact, this is my first time having the ports on the side like that rather than somewhere on the motherboard. Makes organizing wires more helpful.
Cons: - The slots are kinda squished together due to the motherboard's size. Not too bad for me since I don't have many cards to put in, but others may want to beware. I had to do some calculating to fit in my two video cards and sound card.
- This is just me, but would a motherboard of this caliber really need a floppy input? Why not a PATA input or something else? This just boggles my mind. I didn't consider this bullet a part of the rating because that would seem unfair, but it still confuses me as to why a floppy input is on the motherboard instead of something... more useful?
Other Thoughts: The motherboard was stable right out of the packaging. I've had it for several months now and it looks like it's still going strong. The spacing might be an issue for those with a lot of cards so keep in mind of the motherboard's size.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: AZIO KB588U Levetron Mech4 Mechanical Keyboard
Pros: - Looks gritty. I love the way it looks; in fact, that was one reason why I wanted to buy this keyboard.
- Feels stable. When I press a key I get this satisfaction in me. The buttons don't feel cheap or too light, they feel just right to me.
- I now have too many extra buttons that I don't know what to do with them. That's a good thing, though! The more the better.
- Detachable keypad. I never thought I'd need it but to have it is a nice feature.
Cons: - First one had some defects. Took another week to get the second keyboard in.
- The CD that came with the keyboard didn't work when I installed it. I had to go to Azio's website and download the software from there. Thankfully that version worked.
- I've only had this board for a few days and I can see the letters fading already. As someone stated, it would've been nice to have the letters etched in or something to prevent fading, but that might up the cost. And speaking of that,
- The cost. This is the first item I've ever had that I needed to RMA. It's probably just a bad luck thing, but I've never had a single item from Newegg that was defective until now. Azio needs to up their game.
Other Thoughts: - I really like how it sounds when typing, and I also like the software and how I can macro my spare keys, though sometimes media key commands won't work properly with Winamp. Unless I turn off some other software.
- This is a pro to me but I don't really like backlit keys. For the sake of fairness, seeing as this may be a preference I'm placing this bullet in this section.
- If this second keyboard had any defects I would've given this item a way, way lower score. It really shouldn't have gotten 4 eggs from me but I simply enjoy how it looks, sounds, and works. Even with that said this keyboard could benefit more from some other extra features, and perhaps the volume knob could be more responsive and quicker, but I don't really mind how it is. Everything works, that's great to me.
Display Name: Anonymous
Date Joined: 11/07/04
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.