Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: nMEDIAPC Black Aluminum / Acrylic / Steel HTPC 6000B ATX Media Center / HTPC Case
Pros: * Relatively low price
* Comes with a card-reader
* More bays than most HTPC cases
Cons: * Case arrived with a loose front-panel (I just re-glued it).
* Needed to file down the opening of the 5.25in drive in * order for my drive to eject.
* The chassis for the mounts are not ideal (Be aware you will be hard-pressed to mount six 3.5in drives in the case, more like four)
* Feels cheaply made
* Expansion slots poorly line up with a uATX board (despite stating compatibility)
* I/O front panel is defective (the brushed aluminum front panel has a hinged door that should based on a pressure lock-mine is defective but I am going to try and fix or mod it)
Other Thoughts: I bought this realizing that it was not going to be a high-end case. That being said, I am still thoroughly disappointed. Several defects right out the box. Difficult time mounting drives due to the less than ideal placement of screw holes in the chassis (see Cons for specific details)READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: NVIDIA Gift - ASSASSIN'S CREED IV: BLACK FLAG
Cons: Came a day later after my initial order arrived
Confusing redemption process
Other Thoughts: Retrieving the redeem code through Nvidia gave me no problems but when I went to the Uplay link that was listed with the promo code it was no longer active. I then went to the UPlay application, the code was accepted but it did not activate.
I finally went to the Uplay website; searched for Nvidia AC4BF and got the right version, although there is nothing to distinguish Nvidia vs. the retail version
Nothing is truly ever free. Had to work a little but it still beats paying $60
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.