Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Good speed and good quality. Been running since November 2015 (now 4/16) and everything's been smooth so far!
Cons: None so far.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: D-Link DIR-813 AC750 Wi-Fi Router
Pros: - The router is very easy to set up, plugged it in, had the ISP turn their unit to Bridge, reset the D-Link, everything works great!
- Good look, sturdy plastic.
- Great speed and reliability (within close range, see Cons
Cons: - Short effective range. Strong when view is unobstructed within ~10-15ft. Outside of that, especially 20-25ft and the speed drops drastically. (Still outperforms Comcast/Xfinity ARIS rental modem/router combo.)
- Gets into trouble running with more than 4 devices off of it. (To be expected for price point and class, however.)
Other Thoughts: - Great bang for your buck. Does what it needs to and does it to satisfaction.
- Would not use for an office / high-volume environment or in a building with lots of rooms / floors.
- Needs a longer power cable and some means of mounting to a wall (velcro, mounting points for screws, or an adhesive pad).
This review is from: Intel Core i7-950 Bloomfield Quad-Core 3.06 GHz LGA 1366 130W BX80601950 Processor
Pros: Very durable and reliable card. I have thrown everything from 3DS max to the Sandbox Simulator at it and it performs wonderfully.
I even had an incident about a year back where the CPU cooler went out over the weekend while I was gone and was running SETI@home calculations. logs said it was running at about 85C mid-way into Saturday and continued until late Sunday, when I came home. Still performs like a champ another year later.
Other Thoughts: Why was it discontinued?READ FULL REVIEW