Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: There is a lot of pros.
This notebook has all what an avarage notebook should have and MORE
- amazing processing power
- beautiful screen (1080p in a 15.6inch. its like retina display)
- Doesnt have unnecessary bluray reader.
- Light weight (2,4kg battery included)
- So thin
- Keyboard is flawless (just that i am slow)
- Cool design
- Sata3 (for SSDs)
- Extra msata port
- Graphic card is good. it is doing its job.
- I decided to install win7 and didnt came across with any problem.
Cons: - Fingerprint magnet (it has a glossy pianoblack body)
- Some heat Issues
- My hard disk gone dead after 4 months.
Then i bought a samsung 840 250gb ssd
and notebook started to fly.
- Well i happened to update bios firmware because i wasnt able to overclock gpu. Lastest bios is just works fine.
- There was problems with the buttons on top when it first came in. But after update of software called SCM it is just fine.
- After using win7, i decided re-installing win8. But guess what, i didnt find any kind of key for windows 8.
Other Thoughts: Well actually there is more than some to heat issue. When it uses hd4000, there is no problem. but when it starts to use 660m for gaming, it is like inferno inside it. Because the cpu that this thing has, is a very powerful one which needs to be extremely cooled on load. But only fan this laptop has is so so so small. And when gpu starts working, the cpu becomes not able to cool down by that adorable tiny fan. Then cpu reaches 80-90 degree celcius.
And you can prevent that a little bit by lowering your quality setting. Or a cooling pad. (i tries changing thermal paste, it didnt do any good)
Display Name: Anonymous
Date Joined: 06/16/13
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.