Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * Quiet, I can't notice it at all
* Remains under 68°C while in the most intense games. (73°C for Furmarks) which is acceptable for AMD.
* Really good for 1440p gaming. Can play games on Ultra and maintain an FPS above 50.
* Really good for the price. If you're looking for a $300 card, GTX970 is probably the best way to go for 1080p gaming. But if you're gaming at 1440p+ I'd look at the R9 290X or the R9 390.
Cons: Didn't include any bonus games as a far as I know. No Dirt Rally code. No AMD Rewards code. I registered on Sapphire Select Club for their Gold membership but got nothing for it. :-(
No GPU backplate. Not the end of the world there.
Other Thoughts: Card length is actually 12.1 inches long. I got nervous when I saw Newegg list it as 13.25inches after I ordered the product. But the first thing I did was measure it. Its just over 12 inches long.
It runs very similar to an R9 290X if you can't find benchmarks and need something to reference.
This review is from: Antec Eleven Hundred V2 Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: * Its like a Mid / Full tower hybrid.
* Its only a little bigger than my old mid tower
* But the inside feels more like a Full tower. A lot of room. A lot of organization and cable management features.
* I bought a bunch of case fans... I think you can have 10 total... I took a bunch out. Just didn't need that many, but safe to say the are flow is excellent.
* Easy to change dust filters
Cons: I took the front panel off as gently as I could. But the instructions say you may need to apply some force the first time... It broke a little piece of plastic that holds it in. It was still perfectly secured to the front, but could just be pulled away easier.
Assuming I was just too forcefull with it, I emailed Antec to ask if they sold replacement front panels for the Eleven Hundred V2 because a small piece broke off of mine with my initial installation.
"Send me a copy of your invoice, I'll send you a new front panel"
It arrived in about 2 weeks. No charge to me.
Other Thoughts: I upgraded from the Antec Three Hundred Illusion... I think I actually paid more for the 300 Ilusion... But this 1100 V2 is way above and beyond that in quality and features.
I've always bought Antec PSU's, and now 2 Antec cases... After an excellent experience with their customer service, I think I've become an Antec customer for life. We'll see.
This review is from: CORSAIR Voyager Slider 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model CMFSL3B-32GB
Pros: Corsair... so I would hope it lasts
Cons: USB port is exposed even when slid in, no cover for it.
Lighweight, feels cheap.
Other Thoughts: Coming from the "CORSAIR Flash Voyager" that broke after a few years, I thought I could expect that kind of quality. This is not it. The keyring holder is made of plastic, thats bound to break off. (Maybe its not for keyrings) But I don't feel comfortable leaving in my pocket knowing the dust and lint can get into the USB socket because there is no cover for it. It just slides in.
I expected better from Corsair. Spend the extra $3 and get the CORSAIR Flash Voyager. Model: CMFVY3S-32GB I wish I did.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.