Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Crucial M4 CT064M4SSD2 2.5" 64GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Pros: - easy plug-in play
- Installation of all apps/games are remarkable
- Windows Starts almost instantly
- landed a $88 price on this
Cons: - Size of memory (64gb) Win7 Ultimate 64bit took up half
- No mount's! have room for plenty of 3.5 but no way to mount this 2.5 SSD
- Shipping took longer then usuall
- Bought one for the father-in-law and he could not get windows to boot on his. Resone: Older board (2007) compatiblity issue. Not a SSD failure because we managed to get it to boot on another PC.
Other Thoughts: If you want to test out an SSD for cheap, buy this!!!
If you plan to install quite a bit (App's, games, etc)
buy one with more memory.
ASUS P8Z68-V LE
Intel i5 2500k Quad-Core
8gb Corsair Vengence 1600
OCZ 750 PSU
Cosair 600T Special White Edition Case
3x 1tb WD HDD 7200RPM
64gb Crucial SSD
Pros: This card was a major improvement vs my old 9800gtx.
- Run's Skyrim flawlessly and I tried an "ingame" test (see other thoughts).
- Well worth the price
- Increased FPS on all games across (BF3, MW3, Crysis 2, etc.)
- Great Stress test software was included along with a sweet poster :)
Other Thoughts: On Skyrim in the console I entered:
- player.setav speedmult 800
And very very quickly traveled the world of Skyrim flying through the air watching all the texture model's and dynamic lighting being displayed instantly and suffering from no lag.
[ 9800gtx on this test crashed after seconds of flying ]
ASUS m4A785TD-V EVO Mobo
4GB DDR3 1600 Kingston HyperX
3x 1tb Seagate/Western Dig. 7500rpm
OCZ 750watt PSU
amd phenom ii x4
Pros: Comfortable, cheap price, dpi button
Cons: Wish there was software to calibrate mouse 3 and 4 butoons to utilize in-game
Other Thoughts: if you don't have the money for a logitech....GO WITH GIGABYTE!!!!READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.