Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Deepcool TriStellar Black SPCC Computer Case ATX PS2 Power Supply
Pros: This looks awesome!! but the drawbacks out way the design.
Cons: Dam where to start.
1. Price I can buy 3 ATX cases for what you would pay for this.
2. You cannot use 3.5 HDD's ONLY SSD. which means you will be spending a ( bleep ) ton of money on 500gb or more for each SSD.
3. Parts to buy.....let this be known you cannot buy normal parts meaning you will have to be very very specific at what parts you can buy....meaning you HAVE to buy a water cooler....no extended GPU's the GTX 980 is the top length you can get. The PSU forget about it you cannot buy a ATX psu only small form factors.
4. The weight dam at 50 pounds your literally paying for the weight of this thing and lets get real here, Steal is not that expensive to make.
5. Did I mention the price lol
Other Thoughts: Avoid this like the plege people...not worth 3x the price of an ATX case that can give you so much more options for any type of build.READ FULL REVIEW
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: Extremly fast CPU can't beat this at stock 4.2GHz
Other Thoughts: If I ever do some OC I can get this up to 5.0GHz easily I won't need to upgrade for at least 10yrs :)READ FULL REVIEW