Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 AM3+ AMD 760G + SB710 USB 3.0 HDMI uATX AMD Motherboard
Pros: This was the first time I build a computer from ground up. I had so much trouble with keeping the computer not hanging up from time to time. I had to replace components one at a time to try to fix the problem. Out of desperation, I called the tech support at ASUS. They are friendly and helpful. They pointed to a couple of changes and solved the problem. I was so relieved that ASUS team was there to help at the darkest hour
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: No issue whatsoever. It works with both my iPhone and and iPad. Build quality excellent.
Cons: Not inexpensiveREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: AVerMedia HomeFree AVplus F210 Watch Live TV on iPad
Pros: 1) Great deal for the price paid - once set up, it performs just as well as the Slingbox. Picture quality is good.
2) Control is very intuitive for iPad
3) Most cable companies provide own app for TV broadcasting with super high resolution, but great for PC
Cons: 1) Installation guide can be more user-friendly to augment user support
2) Installation is more tedious and requires learning remote control signal
3) Support is not invisible as someone has said
4) PC control is not too user-friendly (you need to hit 2 buttons to get the remote up)