Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Great keyboard overall, the keys feel very nice and solid. The LED individual profiles are great, a lot of fun to light up certain areas of the keyboard and customizing that aspect. I like the Micro USB connector because it is universal and no need to worry about plugging it in where ever I go because there are always micro USB cables on hand!
Cons: LED lights starting to fail after 5 months of low-moderate use. I believe I have 3 LED lights that are not working anymore. See other thoughts
Other Thoughts: This product lost 2 eggs with me because Cooler Master has a horrible warranty policy in that they require ME to pay return shipping for warranty repairs. This is not right what-so-ever, why would the buyer have to pay shipping on a product that is under warranty with a defect that was absolutely NO cause of their own? Makes no sense at all, horrible company policy that is not focused on keeping their revenue source (the customer) happy. Unless this changes I will not be looking at buying any Cooler Master products in the future, and will advise my friends and family to follow the same path.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Razer Tiamat 7.1 Surround Sound Over Ear PC Gaming Headset
Pros: - Great sound
- Mic is super clear
- Headband feels nice and auto-adjusts
- They look cool
- Bass is really good
- 7.1 feels amazing, was playing Diablo III with 7.1 and its crazy hearing stuff fall around your character and it really puts you more in the game
- True 7.1 surround!
- Long cable makes it nice
- Pass-through speakers is a great idea.. good job Razer!
Cons: - The only bummer is they aren't wireless, but that's okay as they are awesome.
- Ear pads are a little on the small side, but honestly I don't even notice and they feel great no matter - so no egg loss here!
Other Thoughts: Have this and the Asus Xonar DX card to support true 7.1. I bought the Astro A50 before this and was very disappointed, thanks Razer for coming through for me!READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Astro Gaming A50 Circumaural Headset - Black
Pros: - Great sound, as long as you have a sound card that supports Dolby Digital Live.
- 5.1 to 7.1 conversion seems to work very well
- They look cool
- Super comfortable
- Mic is really clear and just feels good
- Decent range for 5.8GHz, somewhat limited but that is the nature of 5.8GHz
- Having a stand is cool
Cons: - *THUMBS DOWN* This headset has a 'feature' that auto powers the headset off after 5 minutes of no sound coming through them. This is absolutely horrible in the fact that we cannot adjust this timeout. Looked all over the Astro forums and kept seeing moderators post that at this time there is no plans to change the 'feature'. This was a complete deal breaker to me as I am a PC gamer and will have times that I go without sound for 5 minutes and then have to manually turn my headset back on.. horrible.
- The low battery warning beeps every minute or so when low.. in my opinion just let me know when its low and it doesn't need to keep beeping at me.
- Customization via software is desperately needed for these. (auto off, low battery, probably more)
Other Thoughts: I highly recommend that you think carefully before buying due to the auto power off. Such a horrible feature that can't be disabled. These are already being RMA'd by me for a refund and I will not be buying any Astro products until they have these serious issues fixed.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.