Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Great ram. Works like a dream. I very fast and responsive. Perfect for the price.
Cons: I have not had any issues with this RAM except that it took me a while to find it (when looking to purchase).
Other Thoughts: My system config:
• 1 x PC Power and Cooling Silencer 910W High Performance 80PLUS Silver SLI CrossFire ready Power Supply
• 1 x Intel BOXDX79SI LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
• 1 x Rosewill CHALLENGER-U3 Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ,comes with Three Fans-1x Front Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x Top 140mm Fan, 1x Rear 120mm Fan, front mounted dual USB 3.0
• 1 x XFX Double D HD-687A-ZDFC Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity
• 2 x G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 8GB (4 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133 (PC3 17000) Desktop Memory Model F3-17000CL9Q-8GBZH
• 1 x Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 2011 130W Six-Core Desktop Processor BX80619i73930K
• 1 x Intel 520 Series Cherryville SSDSC2CW120A3K5 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
• 1 x LITE-ON Blu-ray Burner with 3D Playback SATA iHBS212-08 LightScribe Support
Pros: This is a quite, powerful, and well built power supply. Easy to install. Great price for the output.
Cons: I had allot of extra cables after installation. The only way to use all of the cables that come with the power supply is to have five GPUs and twelve hard drives.
Other Thoughts: Don't get me wrong, I do like the power supply. However it would have been a home run if it was modular.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Intel BOXDX79SI LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Pros: Smart design and great price for what you get. This board has support for everything I needed and more. Is easy to install and has built in support for the LGA 2011 cooling systems (so no mounting brackets behind the board). The documentation that came with the board was really good as well. It maid it really easy to integrate into my case and other components that I was utilizing.
Cons: Power plug for the cooling fans go right in front of where the fans are supposed to mount. This makes it difficult to tie the cables down for a clean look.
Other Thoughts: I looked into many different options but decided this was the best bet. The amount of features you get for the price can not be beat in my opinion.
My System Config:
• Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 2011
• 2 x G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 8GB (4 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 2133 (PC3 17000)
• PC Power and Cooling Silencer 910W High Performance 80PLUS Silver SLI CrossFire ready Power Supply
• Intel 520 Series Cherryville SSDSC2CW120A3K5 2.5" 120GB SATA III SSD
• Intel BOXDX79SI LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
• XFX Double D HD-687A-ZDFC Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5