Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Microsoft 52A-00004 XBox 360 Common Controller Winxp USB Port
Pros: * Plug and Play - nothing to figure out, just connect to a USB port and it works
* Vibration works
* Games instantly recognize it
* Little to no learning curve
* Super long cord, perfect for those of us who PC game in our living rooms or home theaters
Other Thoughts: For years I used a Logitech Playstation-style controller, and had to put up with the many games it never worked with, as well as the games it only semi-worked with or I had to install emulators to get it to work sort of. Why why why didn't i just buy one of these sooner? If you're a Logitech Gamepad owner, don't put up with that garbage any second longer, get this controller you will never look back.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Absolute top-notch quality. NOTHING cheap or plasticky about this mouse. From the cord to the metal construction to the cover materials to the scroll wheels and buttons, everything about this mouse is solid, it says "i am the Cadillac of mice".
- The shape is very comfortable for claw and palm-grip users. It looks short in the one pic for some reason, but IT IS A NORMAL SIZED MOUSE, feels great in my man-sized hands.
- The weight of this mouse is perfect. Not too light and cheap, not too heavy to be burdensome, but just right: solid enough to indicate quality construction without being a pain to use after several hours.
- The software is not hard at all, I dont know what some of these guys are talking about. It is MUCH easier to use than Razer's Synapse. It literally took me 5 minutes to understand it, and the only things I had to look up was how to do Macros and how to save profiles to the mouse.
- Buttons: best placement EVER. It only took me two gaming sessions in GuildWars 2 to get used to and proficient at using the buttons. They are very easy to learn and distinguish. No accidental clicks at all!
- The lighting on this mouse is SICK. It is all about quality and class, not cheesy "i'm trying too hard to look edgy".
- This mouse can do anything a Naga can do, only easier and better.
Cons: - I wish it had the ability to natively control volume on the mouse, but very few mice can do that so I wasn't bummed that it can't
- just wish there was a tiny nub on each thumb button like on the "J" and "F" keys. It *is* much easier to find and distinguish the buttons than any other mouse I've tried, and is definitely usable the way it is, but little nubs would make it perfect.
Other Thoughts: I've owned the Razer Naga and this mouse blows it out of the water in every respect.
I wanted a G600 but I'm sick and tired of Logitech products failing on me, and plus I was afraid I'd run into the same problem with the button orientation that I had on the Naga.
So I can't tell you how incredibly happy I am with the mouse. I do not often come across a purchase that has everything I'm looking for and is of such high quality.
Even the clamshell packaging? - Corsair figured out a simple and brilliant way to make it easy to open (perforated opening on the back). Highly, highly, highly recommend this mouse.
This review is from: GIGABYTE ECO600 GM-ECO600 Black 1 x Wheel USB RF Wireless Laser 1600 dpi Mouse
-Good weight, doesn't feel cheap
-Can do claw or palm grip depending on hand size
-Only takes one battery, so saving 50% on replacements
-No problems with missing clicks or intermittent tracking - BUT see cons!
Cons: -As soon as I take the mouse any farther than a foot from the tiny receiver, I start experiencing the missing mouse clicks and intermittent tracking that others have stated. So I put my receiver on a USB extension cable so that it sits within inches of my mouse, and it works perfect. Needing a cable for a **wireless** mouse to work right is a major major design flaw. Only two eggs because at least it works great when using it as a "wired" mouse.
Other Thoughts: FOR THE PEOPLE MISSING CLICKS OR LOSING TRACKING:
it seems to me the probable cause is the wireless receiver is too far from the mouse. Move it to within 12" and see if your problems disappear.