Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Headphones - Audeze LCD3
Speakers - Logitech Z623
- Complete driver/software overhaul. Simple and clean. No more bloated software. No issues with drivers.
- You can switch between headphones and speakers through software. Unlike the Titanium HD where you have to physically unplug the connectors.
- Sounds amazing. Highs and mids are clear. Bass is very punchy and tight.
Cons: - Expensive.
- I don't have a need for the daughter board and the control module.
Other Thoughts: Music wise, the Titanium HD and ZXR are very similar. The bass on the ZXR is slightly more punchy and clean.
Gaming wise, the ZXR made a huge difference. Explosions and gunshots give much more impact. Shooting the M95 sniper in BF3 or just any gun, you can feel the shot go bang in your chest.
Personally speaking. If you have the money, the ZXR is definitely a great card for music/movies, especially gaming. If you mainly listen to music, the Titanium HD will do you just fine.
This review is from: Scythe SCY-HDS2 "Anti-Vibration HDD Stabilizer 2" for 3.5" HDD
Pros: + Reduces hard drive vibrations significantly.
+ Simple design. Works with most cases.
Other Thoughts: My case is the Corsair 650D. The cages simply is not a quiet solution. So I decided to try this and it worked wonderfully.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Liquid Cooling System
Pros: +Cools my GTX 680 fine. The "mod". Stock 25/68 Antec 620 18/58
Cons: - First one had the infamous grinding noise. If you google it, you'll see tons of people having the same issue. I RMA'ed it.
- 2nd one. No grinding noise. Constant high pitch whine. Extremely annoying and audible. At this point i will give up and go with real watercooling.
Other Thoughts: I bought this to do the "mod" with the gtx 680. Performance wise is great but there are so many various noise issues that make the product pointless. I probably got two of the same batch.READ FULL REVIEW