Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Beautiful
- Great for custom water loops
- Vertical, horizontal, or wall mounted
Cons: - The PCI extender cable for vertical GPU mounting is garbage.
- NO 3.5" front bays. That means no DVD drives, no front bay reservoirs.
- Not good for people who need to change their drives or cable management often.
- Actually, it's generally not good for anyone who needs to make changes to their hardware frequently.
- The hard drive bracket in the back needs to be removed in order to push cables, but it feels like it's not designed to do so.
- The bolts holding in the feet could have been designed better.
Other Thoughts: Great case if you only need to set up your PC once.
Set it and forget it.
Pros: - Gives you more from your motherboard
Cons: - Had lots of issues with this motherboard not booting or not shutting down.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan
Pros: - Great price
- Great Performance
- Meets most overclocker's needs
- Very quiet
- Cooler block is raised to clear most RAM modules
Cons: - Big. Not for cute little mini-itx cases.
- RAM modules with large heat-spreaders can bump into this.