Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - No issues in a year
- Looks nice
- Very cool temperature under load
- Runs BF3 on all high at 40fps @ 1920 x 1080 res
Cons: - It can not run BF3 smoothly on ultra at max resolution, but it is a 6850, what do you expect.
Other Thoughts: I have had this card since January of 2011 and I have not had an issue with it once. Not even any minor flickers or anything. This card has performed at top notch and I saw everything I could have expected from it.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: -Very quiet, even with the large cooler on it. (I was surprised.)
-Never goes above 50% fan speed. Even under load.
-Just as the last person said, it is extremely cool. My highest temperature, even in this poorly cooled case, was 67c. And that was in my bedroom with door closed and heat up.
- It is not that expensive, and if a second card is bought this thing will be even more remarkable than it is already.
- Has a rather mean look to it that looks nice in your case.
- If you set BF3 to "Auto" It places everything on High and AA @ 4x and what-not. Then it averages at ~27min- 43 max.
Crossfired, this card can and will dominate BF3 and games of the similar specs.
Cons: -Even though I said it was quiet, at 100% the fan is rather audible. I have a noise canceling headset however, and I get used to it and do not hear it.
-It plays Justin Bieber video's flawlessly.
-Read above 1 line.
Other Thoughts: A great card, truely great. Crossfired it would destroy any game you may throw at it.
I have had no problems with it at all.
Display Name: Sherry s.
Date Joined: 11/20/10
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.